Timberland Bank was founded in 1915 with the motive of serving individuals, families, businesses with exact financial goals led by great thinking and unique ideas. It provides services like:
- Personal Banking
- Business Solutions
- Lending Solutions
- Timberland Financial
- Timberland Escrow, etc.
Timberlandbank works under great principalities alongside trust, competition, reliability, etc. After then ninety eight years of establishment, this bank stands very tall in the banking business. They’ve now expanded to 22 full services locations in 6 different countries of Western Washington. This bank has made full use of newest technologies with Online banking, mobile banking & Bills Pay.
You can do the online banking via official website of Timberland Bank i.e. www.timberlandbank.com. Here’s the full process of Timberland bank online banking if you do not know how it’s done:
- First thing first, go on to www.timberlandbank.com.
- On the left hand side of the homepage, there is a login section. Click the “Login” tab. Click “Find a Location” tab to find out the timberland bank locations.
- Type in your User ID on the first field.
- Type in your Password on the next field. Make sure the Caps Lock is off in keyboard because the Password is case-sensitive.
- After that, hit the Login button.
- Click the “Login Help” link for Online Help Index.
- In case you have a business account and you want to log in to your business account, then click the “Business Banking” link for that.
- Enter your Company ID, User ID and User Password on the first, second and third field respectively. Then hit the “Login” button.
You can even find out the ATMs locations, Timberland bank hours from timberlandbank.com. 1-800-562-8761 is the number of Customer Service which you can use anytime. Go on to Contact Us for more contact numbers, email address, fax numbers, etc.